Loading Events

Upcoming Events

Events Search and Views Navigation

Event Views Navigation

November 2020

A-Z Essentials of Facility Management

November 1 - November 2
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Advanced Rolling Forecast, Budgeting and Planning

November 1 - November 2
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

EPC & EPCIC Contract Masterclass

November 1 - November 3
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Succession Planning for Business Leaders

November 2 - November 3
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

A-Z Essentials of Facility Management

November 4 - November 5
Kuala Lumpur

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Advanced Rolling Forecast, Budgeting and Planning

November 4 - November 5
Kuala Lumpur

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Succession Planning for Business Leaders

November 4 - November 5
Kuala Lumpur

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

EPC & EPCIC Contract Masterclass

November 4 - November 6
Kuala Lumpur

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Business Processing through Robotics Process Automation (RPA)

November 5 - November 6
Kuala Lumpur

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

The Comprehensive Course on Risk Management, Compliance and Audit Triangle

November 5 - November 6
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Records Management, Retention and Destruction Masterclass

November 5 - November 6
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Business Processing through Robotics Process Automation (RPA)

November 8 - November 9
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Internal Fraud Control Strategies

November 9 - November 10
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Electrical Power System Protection and Relay Coordination Masterclass

November 9 - November 10
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Combatting Terrorism Finance and Anti-Money Laundering within Compliance Framework

November 11 - November 12
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Transforming Yourself to Become a More Successful Sales Leader

November 15 - November 16
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Shared Services Centre (SSC) Masterclass

November 15 - November 16
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Forensic Accounting & Fraud Investigation

November 15 - November 16
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Applied Water Technology in Oil and Gas Production

November 16 - November 18
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Certified Project Portfolio Management Masterclass

November 16 - November 17
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Masterclass

November 16 - November 17
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Human Resources Training: HR for the Non-HR Professionals

November 16 - November 17
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

IFRS Update – IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers & IFRS 16 Accounting Leases

November 17 - November 18
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Transforming Yourself to Become a More Successful Sales Leader

November 18 - November 19
Kuala Lumpur

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Shared Services Centre (SSC) Masterclass

November 18 - November 19
Kuala Lumpur

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Design Thinking as a Development Process for HR Professionals

November 19 - November 20
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Advance Risk Based Compliance and AML/CFT

November 19 - November 20
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Combatting Terrorism Finance and Anti-Money Laundering within Compliance Framework

November 22 - November 23
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Contract Administration : Understanding & Implementing Contract Obligation Masterclass

November 22 - November 23
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Managing Remote Teams

November 23 - November 24
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

HR Audit Excellence

November 23 - November 24
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Fraud in Digital Environment

November 23 - November 24
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

3 Days Masterclass on Instrumentation and Control Engineering

November 23 - November 25
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Formation and Prevention of Oilfield Scale and Corrosion

November 23 - November 25
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Bidding to Win

November 23 - November 24
Kuala Lumpur

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Board and Audit Committee – Risk and Compliance Masterclass

November 23 - November 24
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Masterclass

November 23 - November 24
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

The Evolving Roles of PA/EA during Covid-19

November 23 - November 24
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Tank Inspection Masterclass

November 23 - November 25
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Contract Administration : Understanding & Implementing Contract Obligation Masterclass

November 24 - November 25
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Design Thinking as a Development Process for HR Professionals

November 25 - November 26
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Avoidance and Management of Claims and Disputes under FIDIC Contract

November 26 - November 27
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Advance Risk Based Compliance and AML/CFT

November 29 - November 30
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Avoidance and Management of Claims and Disputes under FIDIC Contract

November 29 - November 30
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Reporting Standards – IFRS 17: Insurance Contracts

November 30 - December 1
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Advanced Finance for Legal Managers

November 30 - December 1
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

December 2020

Merger & Acquisition Due Diligence for Human Resources

December 2 - December 3
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation

December 2 - December 3
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Finance for Non-Financial Professionals

December 2 - December 3
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Advanced Stakeholder Management – Becoming a More Influential Leader

December 2 - December 3
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

The Comprehensive Course on Risk Management, Compliance and Audit Triangle

December 6 - December 7
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Academic & Corporate Strategies to Become an Inspiring Leader

December 7 - December 8
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Professional Business Writing & Communication Skills

December 8 - December 9
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

The Comprehensive Course on Risk Management, Compliance and Audit Triangle

December 10 - December 11
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Digital Age Strategies for Internal Communications

December 10 - December 11
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Academic & Corporate Strategies to Become an Inspiring Leader

December 13 - December 14
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Certified International Professional Negotiator (CIPN)

December 14 - December 16
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Reporting Standards – IFRS 17: Insurance Contracts

December 14 - December 15
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

High Voltage Electrical Maintenance Masterclass

December 14 - December 16
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Digital Age Strategies for Internal Communications

December 16 - December 17
Dubai

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Finance for Non-Financial Professionals

December 18 - December 19
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »

Human Capital (People) Analytics Masterclass

December 21 - December 22
e-Learning Session

>> Click here to download the event details <<

Find out more »
+ Export Events